cuddlesthemightycuddlesthemighty

Main Movies Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Things you do when no one Things you do when no one

better

flashpinup responds:

LIES :P

Monster Raiders EP1 Monster Raiders EP1

Well done, is quite well polished, just those heavy line work was getting on my nerves, you can do cleaner lanes with fills, 2 lines then fill then remove the line work. (like MLP) Otherwise all good, clean up the line-work and get 5 stars ;P

Star of the North Fist Star of the North Fist

what, i'm sure i've seen this before, and before, and that time before that time. There was that collection of, oh wait, they all are the SAME, my mind is blown my head is gone and i blame Nazism Jews. Cool animation man, blew me away with its hidden meaning and stuff bro.

Gustavo's Box Cutter Gustavo's Box Cutter

I hade to watch it twice because the first time i didn't get the braking bad reference... I love the animation and really think they should re-shoot that scene to match what you have... was awesome.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

you know now I have to hunt you down tie you to a chair and force you to keep of animating till these are all finished. I.e. just like any other animation job, but i might give you food every so often, fancy.

Mural Mural

i made me cry... you evil evil awesome persone

ONEY2012 ONEY2012

i like me kids noses...

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

I love it... man the glow effect looks like you went filter mad, mad scientist that is...

Friendship Isn't Real Friendship Isn't Real

Are you sick of bronies raging on you, well so am i. it seems like them bronies will mark you down for anything. This animation looked like it took some time too do and the voice acting matched the characters and there was some great dark humour in this BUT no this isn't on front page because bronies rage and give no stars as soon as you do something BAD to their ponies... If you keep it up bronies i will have pinky pie rape fluttershy, and i have the power because i'm an animator... Oh sorry kind of turned this into a rage on bronies for trolling good animation... RAGE!!!!!

How I Got Through SWTOR How I Got Through SWTOR

Yeah i use crome too no prob. Haven't played the game yet, so what i am taking out of this is that killing people is the way to go if you want to look like someone who enjoys killing kittens and eating them.